Friday, October 3, 2008

Apple Festival



We made it through another week in Indiana! I think that I am enjoying teaching more than Brad is enjoying dental school, but he'll make it through. On Saturday we decided to spend the day outside so we went to an apple picking festival in Mooresville, which is about 30 minutes from our house. We went with some fellow dental school couples. There was a craft fair, hotdogs, pumpkins, and of course lots of apples. We ate apples while we picked and quickly found our favorite kinds. I just imagined my brothers and cousins being there and how quickly it would of turned into an all out apple war. Luckily, the couples we were with were more civilized than that!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now! And apple picking was fun! Hope you guys had fun painting pumpkins tonight! Thank Brad again for coming to help pain! It was a HUGE help.

Matt and Stacy said...

Brad and Kim-- I am so excited that you gave into the pressure of getting a blog! Now we can keep tabs on you while you are so far away! We miss having you guys around! Kim-how's your teaching? -Stacy S.

Rachel said...

We definitely need to meet half way sometime. Everything back east is so close compared to the west we have no excuse. I love your blog. It looks like you guys are doing good in Indiana. Do you get lonely being so far away from everything? I know it was hard for me for a while.

Mandy Stephens said...

"Brad, brad, brad... it's good to see you. I look forward to sleeping in your bed soon, on October 29th. See you soon. Love-Russy"

I typed what he said lol, and now we can't stop laughing! We're so glad you guys have a blog because we miss you so much! -Mandy