I love fall. It is such a great season full of so many things to do. We kicked off the month of October with a trip to Anderson Orchard. We picked some apples and a couple of pumpkins. We also enjoyed some excellent apple treats. Luke was busy picking up all the apples that were on the ground. He especially loved to find the rotten ones. (they were easier to take bites out of!) During conference on Sunday we painted our pumpkins. I started painting pumpkins with my roommates in college and have kept up the tradition with Brad. This year Brad went with the angry bird while I did went for a monster type creature. Luke isn't quite ready to paint yet but he chewed on his small pumpkin.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Welcoming Fall
I love fall. It is such a great season full of so many things to do. We kicked off the month of October with a trip to Anderson Orchard. We picked some apples and a couple of pumpkins. We also enjoyed some excellent apple treats. Luke was busy picking up all the apples that were on the ground. He especially loved to find the rotten ones. (they were easier to take bites out of!) During conference on Sunday we painted our pumpkins. I started painting pumpkins with my roommates in college and have kept up the tradition with Brad. This year Brad went with the angry bird while I did went for a monster type creature. Luke isn't quite ready to paint yet but he chewed on his small pumpkin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! The angry bird pumpkin is such a creative idea! I can't wait to carve and paint pumpkins. I like the idea of painting them, I've never done that before! :)
Dear Kim, I like that you blog stalked me (I agree with Mindy, it's a good use of time). And seriously, your input made me happy. I have been observing a teacher who has been teaching for four years and he is completely burnt out... It's so sad to see, but I'm glad you are loving it so much! Anyway, thanks for commenting :) Also, your little boy is adorable!
Post a Comment