Sunday, September 11, 2011

Girls Weekend


A couple of weekends ago I got to head up to Chicago with 7 great girls. There are 11 LDS guys in Brad's class and us 11 wives have spent a lot of time together. It has been so great to have these instant friends while we've been so far away from family. Because this is our last year together, we decided to take a girls' trip to Chicago. So we packed up and headed out Friday morning and spent the weekend sight-seeing around the big city. We ate at fun restaurants, shopped, worked out in the park, went to the beach, got pedicures, went on an amazing boat tour, and played at Navy Pier. It was fun to feel young a free again! We stayed up way too late talking and giggling like we were in college. So fun! As excited as I am to be done with dental school, I am going to miss these ladies.









2 comments:

Jenalee said...

I think we should do it again.

Candace said...

I LOVE that beach picture!! You all look so amazing.