Luke went to his first parade today! Greenwood city had its freedom festival. Thinking that the parade would be much like the parades I've been to in Utah, I got Brad and Luke up and ready early so we could get some space to watch the parade. We only got there an hour early and I was worried... but no worries. People here aren't so crazy about parades apparently. The sidewalks along the route filled up, but not until 15 minutes before the parade started. So needless to say, we had fantastic seats! Our friends Rich and Lindsey joined us with their two boys. It wasn't a big parade but we had a good time collecting candy and coupons. Tonight we are going to try out the fireworks. Hopefully Luke doesn't freak out.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
parade
Luke went to his first parade today! Greenwood city had its freedom festival. Thinking that the parade would be much like the parades I've been to in Utah, I got Brad and Luke up and ready early so we could get some space to watch the parade. We only got there an hour early and I was worried... but no worries. People here aren't so crazy about parades apparently. The sidewalks along the route filled up, but not until 15 minutes before the parade started. So needless to say, we had fantastic seats! Our friends Rich and Lindsey joined us with their two boys. It wasn't a big parade but we had a good time collecting candy and coupons. Tonight we are going to try out the fireworks. Hopefully Luke doesn't freak out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the bangs, love the hair, and love the little boy! Hope you guys are doing well!! Miss ya :)
Post a Comment