Today he was trying to get a toy out of the bottom of his toy basket and fell in. Yes, I am a bad mom and went to get my camera to take a picture before I helped him out. But this picture... priceless!
Today we went to the park and Luke went on his first swing. He loved it! And we passed the parent test by not permanently messing up our baby by letting him fall out of the swing and getting stitches. (my parents did that which explains a lot about my older brother Jared)
3 comments:
That picture of Luke in toy box is hilarious! Such a cute little boy. We can't wait to see him!
how fun!! Luke is so darling! I love the pictures. It makes me excited to have our baby and new adventures!
I LOVE this post :) I would say you are capturing great photos for Luke to look back on and laugh, not being a bad mom ;) He is so adorable! I really think I should come visit...then maybe Luke would like his mama's favorite cousin :)
Post a Comment