

So I've always kind of wanted to do a detox just to see what all the fuss is about. Plus they are always talking about detoxing on the View and Oprah so it must be good right? Mostly, I have these 5 stubborn pounds that just need to go and I am just not patient enough to take them off slowly. I miss my oreos! Hence the detox. Brad is in Ecuador for the next 10 day so I figured this was perfect timing. My friend Kim found a great site called raw divas that takes you through a 7 day raw fruit and vegetable detox. It's really not too bad, but I am only on day 2 so I guess I can't really make judgment yet. I am really excited about it and thoroughly enjoyed my first green smoothie. Although I wasn't brave enough to put a ton of greens in with my fruit so it mostly turned out looking brown, but it was still good. I really like the idea that I can be in control of my food choices without being miserable, so that is the goal. It is also supposed to help with energy, but going to bed at 9 o'clock while Brad is gone may help with that as well! My other goal is to lose those last 5 pounds. I'll

keep you updated. You can do anything for 7 days right?
3 comments:
You are brave!!! Hope it does the trick for ya!
Let me know how that goes! I have been wanting to do one...but just haven't gotten up the courage! :)
We can do it!!! Today wasn't bad for me...how about you? 4 more to go!!!
Post a Comment