- We started the month with three days off because of a crazy ice storm. We could ice skate on our driveway!
- Then I went on a last minute trip to Chicago with three friends to see Oprah! I wrote in for last minute tickets for a soap opera show and they decided I really was a huge soap opera fan so off I went. Luckily the ice melted so we were able to get there. The show was fun except we didn't get anything (I guess Oprah is feeling the pull of the bad economy) We made it a weekend and stayed over night in Chicago. We enjoyed an awesome dinner that left us all feeling very swollen and then talked the night away. It was so fun to have some real girl time.
- We had a great time at a valentine party hosted by our friends the Gunnells
- Then we had the annual Dental School valentine's dance. It was a lovely evening and it is always fun to dress up and dance.
- Our ward had a chili cook-off and Brad's chili won first runner-up! So proud!
- I went on my first field trip as a teacher and let me tell you, even with my awesome classes field trips are not so enjoyable for teachers! STRESS!
- Brad finally got to meet all my teacher buddies at a staff party last night.
- he rolls over, which may or may not be a good thing because now he rolls over in his sleep and sometimes doesn't like that he is on his belly. Naps have been touch and go!
- he can hold his own bottle!
- he has embraced solids. He also loves to wear his food!
- he had outgrown all his shoes. big feet!
- he laughs when you wrestle with him
- has decided that his dad is the coolest and cannot look at him without smiling. He can be screaming while looking at me, but then look at Brad and break into giggles. RUDE!
4 comments:
I love that second picture of Luke eating! Such big eyes.
he is such a cutie kim!!! yay for chicago!!! we did have a fun february....yay for spring
brad. you are looking burly.-matt
Luke is getting so big! We need to see him before he is walking around...looks like you'll have to come visit!! Looks like you guys are having fun and staying busy!
Post a Comment