
Wow... has time flown by or what? Our little Luke man went to the doctor today for his 4 month check-up. He actually turned the big 4 months on the 21 but I wanted to wait till we got his stats for the update. As of today Luke is:
- 25 1/2 inches long (75%)
- 14 lbs 2 oz (50%)
- head size (25%)
He is such a delightful little boy and we love getting to watch him learn and discover new things. He is still sleeping like a champ. This morning I had a snow day so I didn't have school and he slept in until 8:45. I woke up an hour before him! So most nights he sleeps about 11-12 hours and takes 3 pretty good naps. When he is awake he is so much fun and we just can't seem to put him down. He is enjoying his jumperoo, but he mostly just likes to chew on it. He laughs when we play peekaboo and talks to us while we are eating breakfast. He chews on his hands all of the time and drools quite a bit. We tried some rice cereal the other day, but he wasn't at all interested. Brad and I are loving parenthood and we really like to watch each other do some crazy things just to get Luke to laugh. We just love this little boy!


all smiles


Trying out the cereal

ready for church with mom

drool!

loving the bath and his duck

chewing on the hands
5 comments:
I can't believe he is already four months..You are so lucky he is such a good sleeper! He is getting so big and is so cute!
So stinkin cute. I love hearing how he and Daf are so similar and so different for being the exact same age.
Look at his cute tie!!! Kim he is adorable.
I am sooo jealous at how well he sleeps! I love all of his different faces, such a cute boy!
Luke should have a cardigan.
Russell
Post a Comment