Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Success!
Well folks... the detox proved successful! I don't know if I feel "detoxed" but I lost the weight. Seven pounds in six days. Not too shabby! It didn't suck but was just pretty boring. It drove me to the point of not wanting to eat at all rather than eat another vegetable. Which I guess could be a good thing?? I didn't have crazy cravings, but I wasn't really around real food that often to be tempted. I was going to finish until tomorrow's dinner, but we get free subway at lunch tomorrow and I am a sucker for free food. I am so excited to eat bread! I don't feel like I have more energy or that my body is more refreshed, but I do feel like I can go on less. Like I don't need to eat a lot to keep me going. A little goes a long way. Maybe it will help me eat less in the future? The true test of this diet is if the weight stays off or if I gain it all back when I eat normal food again. I will let you know how that goes. This is my first diet so I can't really make judgments, but I feel like it was easy to follow. I didn't have to count calories or anything like that. I just knew that if it was a fruit or vegetable then I could eat it. So that was nice. I didn't really feel overly hungry either which was good. so if you need a quick fix, you could give it a try. As for me... I am so excited to eat barbecue tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kim! Let me know if it stays off! I am with you on that last 5 lbs! I would LOVE for it to be gone! I wanna try it if you think it really works! How exciting, way to go!
I don't think I lost any. I had to go by inches since I don't have a scale and I measure the same. When I get to a scale I guess we will see! Good job though. At least you didn't waste your 6 days.
Kimberly I've been wanting to do something like that once I'm done nursing... and I really do want to know if stays off! By the way I LOVE your bangs its so cute! I'm glad Brads home now so your not so bored :)
Wow, good job Kim! I do not have that kind of self control. Your little guy is so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment