Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Month


Brad and I are very proud of ourselves... we kept our baby alive and healthy for a whole month! Little Luke is doing just fabulous. Once we got him interested in eating he really started thriving. He still loves to sleep, which is just fine by me. He'll give me a good 5 or 6 hours at night and eats about every 3-4 hours during the day. He loves napping (just like his mom!) At his one month appointment he was 20% in both weight and head size but 75% in height! Tall and skinny! We are still trying to beef him up so he will fill out his 0-3 month clothes, but so far they still drown him. We are just loving Luke and all his antics. Now for the pictures, which is what everyone really wants.he has to sleep all wrapped up or his crazy arms and legs wake him up



Brad taught him to hold his own bottle. It was short lived however

Snuggling with mom



Loving his whale bathtub!
not loving getting out... but still adorable!
a little surprised by his swing.

5 comments:

Matthew Roberts said...

How is he tall with parents like you two ha ha ha

Christy said...

He is ADORABLE! I especially love the diaper-only picture. He looks like a little T-Rex with his skinny little arms. Congrats to you also, for staying alive for that first month!

Kim said...

Get some chub on that little guy!!! He is such a cutie!!!

Sarah Moeck said...

Adam is PRAYING we get a baby like yours :) That sleeps like crazy. PS- I love that you say you are proud for keeping him alive haha! I think that's how I will feel if we manage to keep ours alive haha! You look so happy and so darn cute. It makes me miss hugging you :)

Anonymous said...

He really is such a doll! I am so jealous he is such a good sleeper!