Sunday, September 5, 2010

Camping


For the long weekend Brad and I went camping to the Indiana Dunes with some of our dental school friends. It was about 3 hours away and on the Lake Michigan coast. I am not a big fan of camping, but this experience was great. Here's why...


  1. Brad packed and prepared everything! Seriously I got home from volleyball and got in the car to go.

  2. Our air matress was so comfortable! It was so big it filled up our whole tent.

  3. For breakfast we all brought something to add and unlike at girl's camp, no cooking was done over the fire! Genius!

  4. I didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom once the whole night!



  5. The beach was excellent! Who knew you could get beaches like that in Indiana?

  6. It was only one night so I only smelled a little bit.

It was a great little trip and we both really enjoyed ourselves. As a deal, if I went camping, Brad agreed to be my slave on Labor Day tomorrow so we'll get the babies room done and then I will post pictures.









2 comments:

Jenalee said...

You are such a good camper now. We'll have to go a bunch next summer!

Scott and Jamie said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. Sad we missed it, but next year we're there!