Sunday, July 4, 2010

short people basketball!


Friday Brad and I strolled over to the Indianapolis Art museum. There is a new 100 acres area with a lake, gardens, and random art pieces. It was a lovely day and relatively free from humidity so we had a great time walking around. Our favorite part though was the basketball court. As you can see in the picture there were arches strewn about the court which would make it very difficult for the taller player. We decided we found a court where we could finally excell! How I would love to bring my lurpy family out here for a nice game. It would be a treat to watch my too tall uncles and cousins climb their way over and under all these arches! Next time we go we are going to remember to bring a ball and play a little. Any challengers?

And for those of you interested here is me and baby at 26 weeks!

4 comments:

Jared and Lauren said...

Cute belly!! You need to post pictures of you week with your parents!

Christy said...

You are so cute!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

loving the belly. I owe you a phone call.

Nate and Keshia said...

Are you kidding me!? Look at your cute tummy! That is so crazy to see you like that. I feel like I just saw you (although I didn't) and you weren't showing at all. I'm sure it is going by faster for me, but dang, you will have a little boy here before you know it!