BOY!
Yeah! We are so excited that I am actually going to update my blog. Crazy huh? Little baby boy Stewart is coming in early October. Everything at the doctor's looked great and it was so fun to see his little hands and feet. He was moving a lot and really driving the nurse crazy when she was trying to take his measurements. He has already been learning too much from my naughty eighth graders! Brad bought him some cute little tennis shoes but the doctor says his feet are already real big, so hopefully he'll be able to wear them! (he can thank his big-footed parents for his feet) Basically we're just excited and glad we don't have to come up with any girl names because we couldn't decide on any we liked.
13 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
Yeah! Just what you were hoping for! It looks like all three you gals who found out this week all "got" what you were hoping for. So glad. Your little Stuart will be such a cute stud!
Yea! I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet your little boy!
Tee hee! So exciting! Are you going to name him Stewart Stewart? Or Stuart Stewart, you know, just to make it exciting...
Ahh congrats Kim!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!
YEAH!! We are so excited for you! I'm glad you finally updated your blog.
Now, what I want to know is whether or not the ultrasound revealed if it is a hairy, monkey baby.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!
wahooooo!! i can't wait till all these babies are here!! so excited for another little boy!
Kim I'm so excited for you!! I think a boy is the best way to go for the first.. not that I'd know or anything.. funny to think the next time I probably see you you'll have a little guy. Hope you're doing great!!:)
You'll love having a little boy! Congrats you two!
Haha so cute! We couldn't come up with any boy names and so it was different for us! BUt hopefully he'll be able to fit into those shoes cuz they are so dang cute! :)
Hey Brad and Kimberly, congrats! I sort of stumbled upon this while browsing around suggestions on facebook. I just wanted to send my congrats. I know it's been a while, but that sounds so exciting :D! I'd love to hear from you, when your not busy. Dad has my email.
Love, your niece,
Shelby Herndon
Post a Comment