
Well, after making my way through the snow to school at 6:30 AM today I found out it was a snow day! I didn't make sure my contact info was correct on their records and the call about the snow day went to my non-existant home phone. I checked when I got up online but nothing was posted yet and when I went outside to find that the light fluffy snow easily swept off my car I didn't think to investigate further. I forgot however that Indiana doesn't deal with snow in the same way that Utah does. So after being angry for a few minutes... it's hard being mad for long when you can only be mad at yourself... I made it back into bed and slept for another four hours! With the rest of my day I am going to do all those things that I didn't think I'd ever find time to do... unpack my bags, start taking down Christmas, work out, make dinner and of course watch my beloved soap opera. It's funny that in Utah I never had a snow day but here in Indiana I've already had two! So here's to Indiana's inability to deal with weather! Too bad I have to make the day up...
2 comments:
I'm totally jealous. I kept waking up hoping school would be cancelled!
HA! Thats comical, but your right you can't stay very mad because you just got a day off for there being snow... I'm jealous.
Post a Comment