Friday, July 3, 2009

Florida!



Last week we took a little vacation over to Florida with our friends Russell and Mandy. Mandy's dad has a timeshare and was so nice to let us use it for the week. We loved staying right on the beach. We did a lot of new things and really took advantage of this vacation. We played in the pool and on the beach and got way too much sun despite the large amounts of sunscreen we slathered on everyday. We went to a lion safari where we could drive right through the exhibits. It was amazing to be so close to the animals. We also went kayaking and snorkling. We had a lot of fun seeing the beautiful animals that hang out in Palm Beach. A few of the days we tried to stay inside so we went to an art museum and the mall. I got to buy lots of new teacher clothes now that I know I have a job for next year. I spent way too much money but Brad kept saying "who cares? We're on vacation!" Good thing he only has 5 weeks off! We ate lots of good food and just had fun hanging out with Russell and Mandy. We had beautiful weather and now Brad wants to convince me to move to Florida. He might even be regreting his choice to come to Indiana for school instead of Florida where he also got in! It was a little hot for me and I am just not a fan of the humidity, but I loved it anyway. Basically it was a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Looks fun! Florida is always a good time!