Sunday, April 19, 2009

Airline Airhead


So I am flying home on Wednesday for graduation and I am super excited. I bought my plane tickets back in January when they were cheap. Well, I got on to check my times today and realized that my flight to salt lake was a day later than I needed it to be. To make things worse this isn't the first time I have done this. Last summer when I flew home I bought my tickets for June when they were supposed to be July. I must have some serious issues with online calenders! So I freaked out and frantically considered my options. Luckily I have a calm husband who called the airline and figured everything out. Needless to say I will not be buying our airline tickets anymore. That will be Brad's job for now on.

2 comments:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

hahah. wow you struggle. but I'm just happy I get to see you and be your date for saturday night..

Lindsey said...

haha! I think this is hilarious! Its only funny cause you were able to get it fixed though. Hope you had fun!