Okay. So I voted for Obama for many reasons including his ability to unify the nation on a level few presidents ever have. However, I am a little angry at him right now because well... HE KEEPS INTERRUPTING PRIME TIME TV! I wouldn't have voted for him if I would have known that he would hold news conferences practically every week. Hello! I want to watch mindless TV. If I wanted politics I would tune into CNN. I know I sound petty but seriously I was so excited to watch Biggest Loser tonight and I rush home and look who is on TV again. Grrrrr.
6 comments:
So totally agree haha! And yes please! I didn't know you would be here for graduation! I need a friend to sit with. I'm only going to the humanities one on friday though.
Oh my goodness. I felt the same way. We turned on the TV for Biggest Loser, and because of the presidential stuff, they delayed everything an hour, making the news take the place of Biggest Loser and Biggest Loser an hour late!
seriously! So I didnt miss anything on biggest losser? Haha thats really funny. He is always on though.
I am so with you! If he moves American Idol one more time, I might vote for impeachment.
GET A LIFE.
p.s. i love you
stop watching tv and write a new blog post.
Post a Comment