We celebrated Halloween a week early at a friend's Halloween party. All the first year dental students took some time off to dress up and eat. Brad was the music man and I was madam librarian if you cannot tell. It didn't quite turn out the way we wanted it to... Of course at the party we played the donut game and I came in a close second to Lindsey. We also continued the tradition of painting pumpkins that was started back in heritage halls with the roommates.
Today we went with my eleventh graders to an Indiana University football game. It was big fun and I was glad Brad got to finally meet the kids I talk about every day. We had great seats and even got to go on the field before the game. Although we missed BYU football it was still a good time. The weather was wonderful... who knew we could get a sunburn in November. Unfortunatly the sun was on the side of us so only our right sides got burned. Yeah, we look good. We finished off the day playing glow in the dark ultimate frisbee with the other first years and their wives. Good time had by all! Busy day, so now we are exhasted!

4 comments:
Love the music man costumes...Todd and I used to watch that over and over! Don't tell him I told you!
Hey! I found your blog from Jenae's blog!! So happy that you are a blogger too. You and Brad look like you are having lots of fun in Indiana. You hair looks cute...forgot what you look like as a brunette. :-) Your costumes were tons of fun. Are you guys going to Utah for Christmas? Hopefully we'll get to see you guys! Keep in touch!
I love the costumes! And I totally miss the good ol' days of filling up our pillow cases like three times trick or treating...it was great!
You and brad are obviously not having very much fun in Indiana so you should come back to utah. eh? Oh ya and nice costumes. you would.
Post a Comment