Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birrthday



As most of you know, my birthday is my favorite holiday. This year was no exception. I turned 22, although some of my students thought I was turning 17! My mom sent me a cookie bouquet that was so cute that it was hard to eat... but we managed to choke them down. My students were amazed that my mom could send them all the way from Utah! Go Mom! Brad made me a cake and we had some friends over to eat cake and play games. Saturday we went shopping with all of the birthday money my in-laws gave me! I love new clothes! It was a wonderful birthday and I am excited to begin another year of my life!

2 comments:

Matt and Stacy said...

Kim- Congrats on being done with student teaching! What are you going to do now? Also, happy birthday! -Stacy

Jenae said...

I wanted to party that day school/student teaching was over. I remember wishing I could stay in the same class, just get paid for all the hard work! Congrats!