Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 So it has been awhile... Basically I lost my camera after Luke's birthday and have been wallowing in sadness ever since.  But I got a camera for an early birthday present so we could document Luke's Halloween adventures.  Luke was a fireman for Halloween.  The only thing he really loves is trucks, and this was the best I could do!  This was Luke's first trick-or-treating experience and he did great!  It really helped that the weather was fantastic.  No winter coats for us!  We went trick-or-treating with cousins Hallee and McKenna.  Hallee and Luke loved following Grandpa from door to door getting candy.  Brad and I have enjoyed eating the candy!  Being a parent is wonderful!



 Later that week we went on a field trip to Grandpa's work.  My dad works for the LDS church's distribution center and works with all the big trucks that ship stuff all over the country.  Sometimes he thinks he is a trucker.  The kids got to ride in the truck around the parking lot and then we all got a tour in the golf cart of the new Bishop Storehouse.  Fun times.


1 comment:

Kim said...

He is so big! Hope you are doing well! We miss all of you.