Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dancing the Night Away


One of my favorite things to go to every year that Brad is been in dental school is the Valentine's Dance. I love getting all dressed up and I love love love dancing. This years dinner/dance was at the Indiana Ballroom. It was a really nice venue and made you feel like you were outside at some foreign city. In the past I've always borrowed a dress, but this year my mom got me a dress for Christmas. After the first dress didn't quite work I was really pleased with my choice. Dinner was great (so was the extra dessert). We were joined by our friends the Nehrings and Farnsworths. I just had a really great time and will certainly miss these dances. Rick and Brad commented that if they don't graduate then they could go the next year too. Christy and I quickly let them know that they will be attending the dance with each other if they didn't graduate! Oh and the highlight of the evening... dancing to "Party in the USA" There's nothing like a little Miley Cyrus to liven things up!

3 comments:

Jenalee said...

Jealous! I'm glad you guys had fun and your dress is super cute!

Kim said...

Small group this year. Well you missed out on some dang good Chili's where the cool kids hung out :) However, I am jealous you got to dress up...

Mindy Anne said...

Love your dress Kim!! :)