Monday, November 14, 2011

happy birthday


Today is my birthday. 25. Feeling good about it. Last week I hinted to my students that my birthday was coming up. Okay, I did more than hint. Everyday for their bell-work they had to do something related to my birthday like write down my wish list or combine sentences about what they were going to get me. I had a lot of fun with it. And it paid off! Today my students totally made my birthday so fantastic. I got 10+ packages of oreos, donuts, assorted cookies, and one student even made me a BYU cake. Good thing Brad gave me work-out clothes and my mom gave me running shoes because I am going to have to work all those oreos off!

3 comments:

Jenalee said...

That's amazing! How long do you think those oreos will last you?

Candace said...

HA! That is hilarious!

Leilani W. said...

Wow! Oreo overload! That's awesome! Happy Birthday. I hope it was great! And by the way, I absolutely LOVE your hair that way. So cute!