Monday, September 7, 2009

back in shape

I hate getting back in shape. Why do I let myself have months off?... will I never learn?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim,
Ok so I need to call you about the run, sorry ive waited so long. I will do that soon! And you are still in shape!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

agreed. I have not run consistently for over a month now. I need to get back in the swing of things. I think I need something like the ragnar relay to really kick me into gear..

Jared and Lauren said...

You need to update missy..i know your busy but while your watching biggest loser or something you should update us on your life!

Lindsey said...

yeah it sucks! ps. awesome pic of you and brad!

Christy said...

At least this time I had an excuse... but I always do that too. And it's so much more painful to get BACK into shape!