Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chicago!

I only finally posted about Christmas because I really wanted to post about CHICAGO! Two of my best friends from high school and college flew in to visit me from Utah. Yes, I know who truly appreciates me! It was an amazing trip and we packed a whole bunch into just a few days thanks to Mindy's planning. Here's a run down...
Oprah! (yes, I fulfilled a life long dream. I almost fainted when she walked in the room)
Frank Lloyd Wright museum
Jimmy Johns!
Ice skating outside downtown... so so cute
The bean
The El Train
Comedy Club
Indian Food
Michigan Mile
American Girl Mall
Contemporary Art
H&M
Chicago Museum of Art
Wicked! So so amazing, lots of laughter, lots of sobbing
Chicago Temple
Chicago Singles ward
cool other religion temple
outlet malls
Indianapolis Museum of Art
Buffalo Wild Wings
Lots and lots of driving!

Mostly it was just wonderful to spend time with Mindy and Kathryn, especially since Mindy takes off to Fiji in a few months. I love you girls!

ps. Special thanks to Brad for letting me run away for a few days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun, i am so jelous

Kim said...

Yea, way to rub it in. You're way too cool for me now.

Lindsey said...

Holy cow!! I can't believe you guys did all those things! I want a more detailed run down of the oprah experience next time I see you!