Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belated Christmas!!!

So I know I haven't posted in forever and I really have no excuse because I am pretty worthless right now, but what are you going to do? This is what we did over Christmas break. It was totally wonderful and we loved every minute of it. It was great to see lots of family and friends. The break started in So Jo with my family. I packed as much as I could into everyday. I saw old roommates, high school friends, coaches, teammates, players, england buddies, and everyone in-between. We had a blast at the family parties and I loved introducing Brad to all my family traditions. We went to the Zoo lights this year because Jared and Lauren wouldn't be with us for Christmas Eve. They we a lot of fun and I even got the Cougar to roar! The second half of our trip was spent in Houston. The weather was beautiful! We even got to play tennis with Joy and Kurt one afternoon. Loved it! It was fun playing with our nieces and getting to meet our new nephew. Kaylie had her fourth birthday party while we were there and we got to play at Chuck-E-Cheese! So fun. We did decided that three kids is a lot and we are glad that they will come one at a time (we hope!) It was a wonderful break, but I was glad to be back home in Indiana when it was over.

No comments: