Hey everybody! So I don't have much to do this week at school because the kids are just testing and my planning is finished so I decided to succumb to pressure and create a blog for us. We miss everybody dearly so this will be a good way to keep in touch with our family and friends. Brad and I are enjoying Indianapolis. Our house is coming along and I am trying my best to think creative and cute. Brad likes school, well at least he is doing well in school, like may be too strong of a word. He studies a lot. I see him at dinner every night and on the weekends. It is okay though because I am rereading Harry Pott
er so I have been pleasantly occupied. I don't have too much to do at night because I get most of my planing done at school. I am teaching sixth, seventh, and eleventh grades at Crispus Attucks. It is an inner-city school so it is very diverse! Very different than Utah. I really like the kids though and am learning a lot. I take over the classes next week so that will be the true test! Mostly though we just live for the weekends when we can sleep in until ten and just do nothing. We like hanging out with the other first year dental students and their wives, but we just mostly like to sleep! I will get some pictures of our house up soon so you can all offer suggestions about decorating.
No comments:
Post a Comment