So apparently I am just going to blog for every season. Our fall has been busy. Luke, Brad, and I all have birthdays in the Fall. Then we went and added one more. Little Nora was born on September 26. Just a week after her brother's. I am just glad she didn't crash his party! We also had fun doing other fun fall/ Halloween activities. Most of the pictures speak for themselves so I'll stop typing. Mostly we are loving being a family of four and loving the busy holiday season.
Halloween parade at Grandma's school
Trick or Treating with friend Jackson. They did great and got lots of candy.
We went to the Children's Museum with some friends. Luke loved the water!
Walked a 5k for my Aunt Linda. Unfortunately she passed away from cancer just a week later. She was an amazing person and will be missed greatly. So glad to know families are forever. I love my family!
Go Cougars! Relived our college days by watching BYU beat Boise.
Hiked the Y with two kids. Not recommended. Actually don't hike the Y ever. Too steep!
Pumpkin carving with Grandma, Grandpa, and Sophee.
Black Island Farms fall festival with the Days. Luke and Lily are great little buds.
So happy to have little sister. Luke is a wonderful big brother!
Witches festival at Gardner Village
Brad turns 30!
Sweet little Nora. Labor was a breeze (thank you epidural!)
Luke's airplane birthday party. Loved his pinata. Although, he thought he could punch it open. Finally convinced him that they had to use a bat. Still needed some help from Grandpa.
Birthday present from his favorite fake aunt and uncle "Tower of Power" and Toll
1 comment:
Nora is darling!
Isn't the Y hike so much steeper than you ever expect? Even when you've done it before...always takes me by surprise. :)
Post a Comment