Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Boston Baby!

Last week I traveled to Boston to meet up with 3 fantastic ladies that I taught with in Indiana.  It was so great to talk and catch up with such fabulous friends.  We did manage to see a few Bostonian sights while we caught up.  We saw a bunch of the historic sights like Lexington Green, Paul Revere's House, and downtown Boston.  Got a great refresher on my US history.  We also ate some great food, went on a boat tour, and saw the inspiration for Little Women.  Such a fun trip and I am so glad I got to go.  Props to Brad for taking over parental duties for the weekend!



 I also got to spend sometime with my dear friend Shelby.  It was great to see her darling house and spend some time with her cute family.  We went to Waldon Pond and spent some time on the beach.  Beautiful!
 On another happy note Luke is working on getting potty trained and he filled up his potty chart today.  Yeah!  He gets a new toy!  I wouldn't call him potty trained yet but we are working on it.  And boy are truck stickers the coolest things ever! 


2 comments:

Kanani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanani said...

I like your hair length. Keep growing it.