This weekend I ran the race for the cure with some of my good friends from work. We decided our name should be "Road Scholars" you know, because we are all teachers. Get it? The English Department wore our shirts on Friday to school and then a few of us ran the race. Downtown was crazy and it was a little chilly, but it didn't rain so we didn't complain. We had a great time and decided the three miles just went by so fast when we were running and talking that we are going to run the mini together next year! Go us!
on a side note... do you want to hear something great? Luke is moving! I don't know that I can classify it as crawling but he can definitely scoot forward to retrieve the desired object. The only problem is that he is easily distracted by other objects so sometimes he crawls in endless circles.
No comments:
Post a Comment