Somehow I made it through adolescence without ever kissing someone with braces and for some silly reason I thought I was in the free and clear in that area. However, I was sadly mistaken. Today my handsome husband just added to his rugged good looks with a row of metal attached to his teeth. One of his former professors offered the students free braces so Brad figured "why not?" (He is not so sure about his decision now!) "And will he get colored rubber bands?" you ask. Of course! For every holiday! This time he started out with a modest dusky blue. He doesn't need much work so they shouldn't be on for too long, but until then... here's to reliving middle school!
BEFORE
AFTER
2 comments:
I love it!! that it is awesome! Free braces, for sure! Also, I can totally see how Luke and Hallee are cousins. They have similar features! So darling. (Of course Hallee is way more girlie and Luke is such a cute little boy)
Braces are awesome! Cool people have braces.
Post a Comment