Happy Thanksgiving! We had a wonderful long weekend. Brad is already showing me how great being married to a dentist is... he can be very flexible with his schedule! He took off Wednesday so we got an extra day.On Wednesday we went to see Harry Potter. LOVED IT! I can't hardly wait for the final installment in July. However, I will be fairly depressed that there will be nothing new in the Harry Potter realm to look forward to.
We had Thanksgiving with some fellow dental school friends. Brad was very happy to get all his favorite foods and I managed to make my mom's famous homemade rolls without ruining them too bad! Brooke did a fabulous job and spoiled us rotten. Guess what Luke did? That's right, he slept right through it. He did join us for some pie though. (He didn't eat any... I am sure he is going to be inundated with enough forbidden foods as soon as he spends some time with my dad over Christmas!)

2 comments:
Oh Luke is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. I'm glad you guys had a 'real' Thanksgiving instead is going out :)
Haha that band came here as well and I heard that it was a little strange lol. But can't wait to have you guys home for Christmas and see that cute babe!
Post a Comment